Wednesday, March 28, 2012

wish list

It's my birthday tomorrow!

birthday wish list


Clockwise from top left: Tiny budgie necklace from Lulubug Jewelry (the most perfect signature necklace for me, even if I get it later than my birthday -- hint hint!; macarons from Duchess Bakeshop (and maybe a cheese pie for breakfast since we'll be in the area); I finally got the paint mixed for the main floor living room and I'm really anxious to get after it! I'm painting it manta grey from Debbie Travis's paint; the only movies that are kind of interesting me are Friends with Kids and The Hunger Games but I don't know if I'm interested enough for $30. Maybe something on Netflix instead; petrie sofa from Crate and Barrel (we'll be doing a sit and compare test on our final two choices, but I kinda hope this one wins -- I also hope those cushions are removable); a day out visiting all of my favourite thrift shops (I've already done the south end Value Village this week, so I'd like to visit Find and the west end Goodwill);  More Rayman Origins. This is the prettiest, funnest, two player game we've played in a long time.

3 comments:

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

happy birthday a day early! that budgie necklace is gorgeous, and now i want one, too!

GALaxy said...

Thanks, Danielle!

Deborah said...

I didn't know our birthdays are a day apart!! Mine is the 28th of March. I thought of you this morning as I turned the page of your calendar to April. I am using it again this year, not for the days, but for the lovely images. I need to go to your flickr site, but I am still so happy with the one you sent for 2011. Happy Birthday (belated)